Home > Terms > English, UK (UE) > Stiletto


A high, tapered, narrow heel, also called a 'spike' heel, named for a type of slim knife

This is auto-generated content. You can help to improve it.
Collect to Blossary

Member comments

You have to log in to post to discussions.

Terms in the News

Featured Terms