Home > Terms > English, UK (UE) > wobble pump

wobble pump

A type of hand-operated pump used to move a fluid such as gasoline or oil. The handle of a wobble pump is attached to a flat plate inside a housing that is equipped with four flapper-type check valves. Moving the handle back and forth (wobbling it) pulls fluid into one side of the pump and forces it out the other side.

This is auto-generated content. You can help to improve it.
Collect to Blossary

Member comments

You have to log in to post to discussions.

Terms in the News

Featured Terms

  • 0


  • 0


  • 1


Industry/Domain: Medical Category: Medical research

Community medicine

The specialty that deals with the health and disease of a population or of a specified community. The goal is to identify health problems and needs, ...


Featured blossaries

Best Beaches In The World

Category: Travel   1 10 Terms

Richest Women in the U.S

Category: Business   1 4 Terms